is offering qualifying investors an opportunity to invest in
a new and revolutionary technology which will produce reliable, low cost electricity
from the earth’s natural tidal systems’
TERMS & CONDITIONS of USE
- Lunar Energy Power Limited (“LEP”) is the owner and publisher of this website (“the Site”). The Site provides information about LEP and the Rotech Tidal Turbine.
USE of SITE
- Use of the Site is subject to these Terms and Conditions which you should read carefully before accessing other parts of the Site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Site; please leave the Site immediately.
PURPOSE of SITE and EXCLUSIONS
- The information and opinions on the Site are intended for personal use and information only and not intended for use by any person in any country where use would be contrary to law or would subject LEP to any registration requirement in that country.
- The information and opinions on the Site are intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom only and not for persons in any other jurisdiction. LEP excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability resulting from access and/or use of the Site from outside the UK.
- LEP reserves the right to change the Site and the Terms and Conditions at any time without notification and LEP is not obliged to remove any outdated information from the Site or expressly mark it as outdated.
- Although LEP has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the content of the Site, the Site is published on an "as is" basis. LEP excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all implied warranties, implied representations and implied terms and conditions relating to the Site, its content, accuracy, comprehensiveness and appropriateness for the UK or other jurisdictions. No reliance should be placed on any statement made on the Site (other than these Terms and Conditions), and LEP excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability resulting from any such reliance. LEP will have no liability to users for any indirect or consequential loss or for any loss of revenue, profits, contracts, customers, business opportunities, employees, data, goodwill, work stoppage or anticipated savings which may arise from access to and/or use of the Site or the Links.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit any liability of LEP for death or personal injury.
- Access to and use of the Site is at users’ own risk and LEP does not warrant that the use of the Site will not cause damage to any property or that it will not involve the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to computer viruses and malicious software. LEP excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious software originating in or contracted from the Site or any Links.
- LEP provides links to third party websites (“Links”) for users to access at their sole discretion and risk. If users access a Link they leave the Site. LEP is not responsible for the management and control of Links or their availability or content and the provision of a Link does not signify that LEP has reviewed or endorses the views expressed in that Link.
- LEP will not collect any personal data about users of the Site (that is name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other data from which a user can be identified) (“Personal Data”) through the Site.
- In some cases, LEP may collect information that may not be Personal Data. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used, and the domain name of the web site from which a user accessed the Site. When users view the Site some information may be stored on the user's computer. Please refer to your Internet browser instructions or help screen for more information.
- The intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright and database rights) in the contents of the Site (the “Material”) are owned by, or are licensed to, LEP. LEP by allowing access to the Site does not confer on users any rights of ownership of the Material or grant a licence to use the Material except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Users may copy any Material to the extent necessary to view the Site and may print pages of the Site for personal use using normal browsing software. Users may not modify, distribute or reproduce the Material in any manner or for any other use without the prior written consent of LEP, which consent may contain terms and conditions.
- Names, words or expressions, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs on the Site may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of LEP. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs on the Site are the property of their respective owners and are exhibited only in a manner that is intended to be for the benefit of such owners and LEP intends no infringement of their property rights. The appearance of products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or Links on the Site does not imply any endorsement by LEP.
- Users may not remove any product identification, copyright notices or other notices from the Material or any copies of the Material. Any unauthorised downloading, use, copying, modification or distribution of the Material may be in breach of statutory or common law rights and could be the subject of legal action.
- All rights in respect of the Material not expressly granted are reserved by LEP.
- Each user undertakes to indemnify LEP against all costs, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions by that user.
NOT AN OFFER
- The information and any opinion expressed on the Site do not constitute a public offer under any applicable legislation, nor an offer to sell any securities or financial instruments nor advice or recommendation with respect to securities or other financial instruments.
- The Site contains certain 'forward looking statements' as that term is defined in the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, such as statements that include the words 'expect', 'estimate', 'project', 'anticipate', 'should', 'intend', 'plan', 'probability'', 'risk', 'target', 'goal', 'objective', 'will', 'endeavour', 'outlook', 'optimistic', 'prospects' and similar expressions or variations on such expressions.
- Factors that could cause actual outcomes to differ materially from those predicted by forward-looking statements on the Site include, but are not limited to, future levels of electricity demand and supply and associated price movements, technology developments, changes in government policy and general economic conditions in the UK and in other countries in which LEP or its business associates have business activities or interests. The forward-looking statements on the Site apply only as of the date made and LEP does not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
- The information contained in the Site is subject to and must be read in conjunction with the Lunar Energy Summary Business Review. Any person at any time investing in LEP must do so only on the basis of that person's own judgement as to the merits and suitability of the investment for his purposes and having taken independent financial advice and not in reliance on the information on the Site. The information is not tailored for any particular investor and does not constitute individual investment advice and is not an invitation or inducement to invest in LEP or deal in its shares.
- The financial information published or to be published on the Site is compiled and placed on the Site with the appropriate standard of care. No rights may be derived from financial information published on the Site at any time including with regard to its accuracy and completeness.
- The information on the Site concerning taxation relates to UK taxation only and is based on LEP’s understanding of UK law and practice at the time the information was produced. The information may no longer be accurate because of subsequent changes in legislation or interpretation or practice or levels of taxation.
LAW and JURISDICTION
- The laws of Scotland shall govern these Terms and Conditions and access to the Site and the Scottish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the Site and its use.
- Users are responsible for compliance with the laws of the country from which they access the Site.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be void or unenforceable for any reason such provision shall be to that extent severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions without affecting their validity and enforceability.
- Lunar Energy Power Limited is registered in Scotland No SC 369583. Registered Office: 191 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2LD. Issue date July2010.